Monday, June 21, 2010

I am still here and kicking

6 years....
...42 and 45 pounds less a little difference maybe?








I have been off my plan for my birthday... had some foods that I like to enjoy...




However .... although the foods were quite good.
I really do enjoy eating healthier foods more...
With my mom and dad home I am unable to prepare my meals as per norm...
And she does NOT cook healthy meals...

not HCG healthy meals anyway

about a 4 lb weight gain total ... but mostly water weight since I have not been getting my total water intake.

Had a really good birthday and my boy and I are working on it.

This is a .... GOOD thing.
He is a lot more relaxed since he made the decision to resign from this job that has been a major stressor.

He is moving home in two to 14 days depending on if they will allow him to finish out his two weeks or want him to leave right away.

Me?
I am considering taking a different job in my current company.

They have been having prospective employees sitting with me to listen to my calls.

That is cool I love having new people at my desk.

My birthday was pretty good... had a small family party.

My sister spoiled me and got me some Mary Kay make up... (it rocks to have a sister who is a consultant) She also gave me a Willow Tree figurine called Grateful.

I love these sculptures .. i really do. They are something that I woulds buy for someone else .. but would not splurge on them for myself.
She also got me a Chris Tomlin cd and a Mercy Me CD ... this is special as we went to that concert together . I really think God used that concert to prepare me for my husband walking out on me.








Which seemed awful at the time...








but was really the best gift he could have given me.








I was completely humbled by the amount of birthday greetings that I received through my facebook account . I will never have enough time to respond to them all ...








Mr. Abbott took me to dinner at the Tournament of the Kings - a medievil jousting and ... sport thing dinner theatre. I really loved it.




He apologized for not having a gift .. but with no pay from a company you are working for ... I guess gifts really aren't that important.We took a couple of fun pictures with some guys from the Excalibur.. I had to crop this in paint so ... sorry for the sloppy quality ...



I love the look on Mr. Abbott's face... his 55 lb thinner face ...
oh well getting back on track with eating ... and water drinking .
and Getting ready to start my next protocol... I am just waiting for the HCG.

No comments:

Post a Comment