Tuesday, June 29, 2010

life changes

Gah! I am hating being on maintenance... gotta say it..
too many temptations to eat not the right things.
Lots of things going on . My parents are moving to New Mexico in just a few days..
I have mixed feelings on this . I am glad they are moving for a couple of reasons . first being that I maintain my plan better when my mom is not in the kitchen. Second ... this is an opportunity for them to be home with my Grandma in her last days/months. We are praying for her to reach 100!

but I am frightened also .

My parents have always been just a few miles away... now it is a few thousand... ::sigh::

Mr. Abbott and I are doing really well since his return home and it seems his hesitation has subsided. Two years is a long time to invest in a relationship ... and I think that him being away ... really played havoc with his idea of our reationhsip.

I have gained about 5 lbs in maintenance - mostly not drinking enough water ... but still at 40 lbs weight loss. I am trying really hard NOT to beat myself up.
I got my new HCG which i will have to mix myself .. (yikes) If anyone has suggestions on this I will gladly accept them . I do injectable not spray... so .. dilemma dilemma.

Back to the taking over the parents house thing ...
(yeah I am scattered and all over the place ...)
They are only taking part of their stuff this trip... and then when they return taking the rest.
then I can get my furniture out of storage and finish making their house ... MY house.
odd.

I have started writing on my book again ... stressful I have gone through chapters to figure continuity out ... making sure everything flows.
made some corrections...

But when I get home from work i am so stinking tired... it is hard to be creative.

Is thinking I should have a housewarming party but not sure if that is correct or if I just want a party ... funny since I don't drink or anything ;)
perhaps just a gathering?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharr!
    Sounds like you are doing well! 5 pounds isn't bad... Its where your body settled... I gained 4 and am holding that steady... I'm not worried, I have another round coming up and am excited to get the last of this weight off and I know I can do it with HCG.
    Take care there... and perhaps we will be on the next round together!

    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainey...
    AWESOME JOB!!! I started P2 today.. and I am so rocking this protocol... :)
    I can't wait to read how you are doing...
    you got yoru support right here ;)

    ReplyDelete