Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Monday

So... today was my first day back at work...
after being off three weeks...
they are sure I have ulcerative colitis...

puh-uke ... i don't want it.

my stomach was in terrible pain all day today .. but I was able to live throught it.

Lived through True Blood last night too...

my mother thinks I am the devil most days I think.... she just looks at me shakes her head and sighs...
She condemns my love of vampires...
I was one of those strange children who didn't want to be a princess... I wanted to be a vampire... and chomp people...
::chomp chomp::
i wouldn't need a diet then ...

so I gained two pounds ... I think it is water weight... i haven't been drinking enough fluids... and my body thinks i need them.... ok i really do need them.
and I have been slack in taking them in.
Relationship ... still have no idea what is going on with that...

birthday in 6 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment