Monday, June 7, 2010

he has made other plans it seems

I am not sure where to begin really.

Things have been hard with him in SF and me here. I thought we eventually would be in the same zip code again ... that our two year relationship would move forward .

He called last night and tells me that he is not happy. That he isn't sure if it is me or his job or him.

(It's not you it's me?)

So what now?

I am reeling.

I let him in ... gave him my whole heart... and now ... two weeks before my birthday...

Happy Birthday.

I am stuck in that place when my ex husband left me.

that nowhere land that feels so desolate.
I was hoping that he would be my forever.
But I think that forever isn't real ...
and I am ... alone again.

Of course it isn't completely finalized. He will be home for my birthday. I guess he will get the rest of his things then and take them to wherever his things will go.

and then it will be happily never after ... The End!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sharr...
    I was so sad to read your post... Break ups are always soooo hearbreaking and emotional. If you need anything...
    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wouldn't be so bad if i wasnt' in limbo. I honestly don't want to break up.. i am in love with him . But hopefully... maybe if God sees fit.. things will be ok...

    ReplyDelete