Tuesday, September 14, 2010

color me dumb ;)

Started this morning ok ... the alarm went off at 430 and I snoozed til 5 . I am really tired right now but that is a medical thing so ... it should be clearing up in a few days.

Got up let Mollie Mae out.
Took a shower.
Let Mollie Mae back in the house, asked her if she wanted to play while I blowdried my hair.
(yes I know she is a dog ... but she likes to be asked- sometimes she likes to go back and lay on her dog bed until I leave.)
She didn't think this was a bad idea so she followed me to the bathroom. I laid the towel down in the hall and sat down and brushed out my hair while mollie got her two toys of choice.
She promptly laid them down and waited , I started to blow dry my hair and threw the toy -
while she ran for it I did some light stretching .
Which feels good , my muscles have been kind of achy, so it felt painful but good to stretch.
Mollie and I continued to play and she also wanted some pets.
I obliged her and gave her some kisses too.
We had a good morning!
Lately she follows me to the door, she is lonely with Mr. A gone - He stayed home with her during the day and now she is alone.

And then work.
notice i forgot something... yep color me dumb I forgot to inject - and honestly I am feeling it.
feel like crap today. this load day SUCKS !
oh well back on track tomorrow.
along wiht 500 calories.
I am so excited to be back to the grind of it.
I wont be able to tell you how much lost as Mr. A took the scale with him.
::sighs:: oh well. I think I miss the scale more today!

No comments:

Post a Comment