Thursday, September 30, 2010

::THURSDAY::

Had a rude awakening yesterday... really!
I woke up, was in an awesome mood... be-boppin in to work (in spite of this allergy cold thing that is still persisting on kicking my boo-tay) I get on the elevator and I look at Lillian and I ask what day it is... She looks at me and says "Wednesday"

WHAT?

good mood gone... I totally thought it was THURSDAY.

This week has been dragging and d r a g g i n g ... and I am over it all ready.

Although things have been interesting I am ready for the weekend.

I have been dating a little ... my friend Joey ... who I knew before Mr. Assbutt has been calling... (such a good kisser) ... and I actually got asked out by a 24 year old ... (that is Mrs. Robinson to you) Thank you HCG!

Did I go out with him? You bet ... three times and he squeaked in another date by buying the movie Chocolat and telling me we would watch it together. (sneaky little cuss)

I have actually been having a LOT of fun. I am never home anymore- Seems like every weekend I have something going on ... which I like because I am not just sitting there thinking of all the ways my ex hurt me.

I totally blew my hcg diet... because I have been sick and I can't eat ... different things so we are going to do a reboot and get serious. this will be alot easier when my parents go back to New Mexico and things are right in my house.

Mainly because they will be moving their furniture with them and I will have my own stuff in the house with me.

I will let you know how it goes.

I have tons of overtime coming up... and a friend from Arizona is coming in to town for a show. He is excited to see me. I guess we will go out for a bit while he is here.

I feel like I am in college... lol

But I decided I am not second guessing anything and I am moving forward.
Fun is to be had ... you only get one chance at life ...

3 comments:

  1. Well Damn girl!!! Look at you!!!
    I am completely blissed out with the way things are going for you these days!
    (hehe, Mrs. Robinson)
    "Play on Playa" :)

    Oh...and I blew hcg too so um...can I get a redo too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we both get a re-do ... i am adding you to my yahoo and we will do better at support this time :)

    ReplyDelete