Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today

I am finding that this post break up ... has it's ups and downs.
I haven't slept much , haven't really done much.
But today I woke up and have been motivated enough to put a list together of STUFF SHARR NEEDS TO DO!
I am going to go home and wash dishes.
Wipe refrigerator shelves down .
laundry.
Yesterday I vacuumed and cleaned the shower.
Alone sucks but if I keep myself busy, it should be no problem.
OH...
Mr. Abbott told me that he took himself off of our insurance policy.... and that it would be showing on Tuesday.
Called the insurance company and BIG SURPRISE- He lied.
So I am being billed for his insurance and mine and ... really ... folks I don't have the money for that.
I was furious. He has the audacity and cowardice to not call me or talk to me or communicate with me ... YET .. he expects that I will pay his insurance with a smile...
NOPE!
I cancelled his car and him off of the insurance effective TODAY!
I have not contacted him as he has made it abundantly clear- that he does not want to speak with me.
I will also be moving his items left at my home OUT. (buh bye)
I have gone from this crying mess to being extremely MAD! I don't want to be mad but I am ... I would much rather be proactive and just get stuff done.
Still sticking with starting HCG on Sunday (got that Trish? we are in it together chica)
I will have to go to the grocery store as my pantry is E M P T Y!

starting a shopping list
chicken
ground bison (yes buffalo)
lean steak
Tuna

broccoli
asparagus
zuccini
cauliflower

Zevia Orange soda ( made with Stevia and OK to drink) I will choose to drink one ONLY when I need to curb a sweet tooth.

I have tilapia.

i am ready for the structure and regimine of HCG.
I feel so much more in control with it.

Other than that ... Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. That's my girl :) I like the mad you better than the sad you :)
    Don't even get me started on Mr Asshat. (i think the new name fits better.)

    Sunday: Check. I will be going grocery shopping Saturday, already have my hcg and ready to rock this mamacita :)

    ReplyDelete