Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Tiredness

I am exhausted really.
I don't sleep - and yesterday I didn't eat.

The issue with Mr. Abbott is completely over. I don't know if this is a good thing or not. I did want to try to have some type of friendship with him . But he will make it impossible.

I facebooked that I didn't understand mindgames after he said he would call again .
And apparently he reactivated his facebook and saw it . Went all crazy and now is NEVER going to talk to me again.
He does not see ANYTHING that he does. EVER!
He is never wrong ... about anything.

He had some saying where it was like "never in doubt-even if i am wrong"

whatever!

He sent this lovely text while I was working ... knowing it would make me cry.

I felt like I needed to explain myself... really? what the heck is wrong with me. I felt like I needed to apologize to HIM after he is the one constantly saying he will call and never does.
So he will never talk to me again... that is fine...
I can't change any of it now.

But it makes so much more sense to me why he is 38 almost 39 years old ... never married.
and he never will be. He doesn't understand that he is going to end up very lonely in the end with all the bridges he burns.

but he is never in doubt... so maybe he will be oblivious to it.

I did re-do my hair ... stayed blonde... added some dark to it. I feel pretty good about that. I am going to get my nails done and I am going to start taking care of me. I will be my priority before anyone else ... and it is going to stay that way.

I am finding you can't pour your heart ... and soul... and love into someone else and not be poured into. It only leaves you empty with no reserves to give any more.

Today is a new day ... and I am going to find the strength to be someone strong.

1 comment:

  1. Your new outlook, I must say, hit a nerve with me. I need to make sure I read it daily...to remind me that I'm in the same boat.
    Here's to new chapters in our lives...hopefully they're a better read than the ones we've been having!

    ReplyDelete