Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 days and counting

I am a little nervous writing this post really,
Well maybe a LOT nervous. Saw the surgeon and I am cleared for surgery FRIDAY. YIKES!!!
It all became very real.
I am excited to be able to walk with both of my feet again eventually...
Apparently heal time is 4 weeks .. maybe?
I can not do anything for two weeks AT ALL I must have complete care, which has me in a bit of a pickle. My parents can only stay for three days as they have a work contract that they can not get out of.
I have really had to rely on everything from my mom or my dad. I can not even get a glass of water for myself. It is very... humbling to say the least.
I have to have a wheelchair to go early vote :( sad about this. but I HAVE to vote and I am NOT voiting for Harry REID ... Obviously the 27 years in politics really have NOT been favorable for Nevada. So I have to choose between the worse of two evils.

It bothers me that there is NEVER a strong independent candidate. But really and truly there is just not enough support for an independent or dark horse candidacy. did i spell that right?

Anywho... my opinion only it does not reflect the opinion of readers... Sorry if you disagree.

What else .. OH my little mollie mae has been my constant companion .. very sweet and snuggly with me . I think she is aware of how bad mommy hurts :(.

I am kind of upset that .. none of my friends that said they would be able to help me are able to.
I think that you find out how people really are when you truly are desperate for their help.

Another lesson in strength and endurance for me I guess.

But I guess God would not have brought me to it ... if he isn't going to hold my hand through it.

2 comments:

  1. sigh...I left you a comment earlier, but it apparently decided to go AWOL. :(

    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck today girl, you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete