Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday ...

I , am in pain.
Today is really bad actually, this pain never stops ... it kind of pulsates and then at moments it extremely sharp and evil.
Yesterday I saw my doctor, the podiatrist / foot surgeon yesterday. I told him that I am feeling a little better in the fact that I am not crying non stop over the pain. That the steroid pack and the pain pills seemed to alleviate it partially, but I still can't walk or do anything. He tried to move my toes but that didn't work .. the tendon is soooo sore from the spur fraying it.
He wanted to give me a shot in my foot to see what my range of motion is.
I looked at him and just told him... " I want this thing OUT" then I paused and said "pleeeaassssee"
He looked at me and told me " I totally support that and we can set it up."
The only problem is it won't be until next week.
Next friday , I will check into the hospital and I will be not only getting the spur out but he is going to do something to help strengthen my ankle.
I would prefer tomorrow.
But, he has had a death in his family and has a funeral to go to.
The only problem is my mom will have to go home before I will be able to care for myself. This is stressful to me. For the last three weeks I have not been able to do anything for myself. I can not get a glass of water. Get in or out of a shower... anything.
I will just keep hoping that it will work out.

2 comments:

  1. Just when we start to think that all is hopeless, God shows us just how in control he truly is. Its going to be ok sweetie. Just breathe.
    I wish I was close, I'd come stay and help you. Hang in there love, its going to be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you Sharr... I hope you feel better and this surgery helps once and for all.
    Take care there...
    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete