Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday...

I have been feeling rather emotional . That and with this diet and losing weight I think that my hormones are working better. My face is broken out right now and for someone who never has an acne issue this is out of control. I am making sure to wash the excess oil off of my face in the monring and at night, but I guess just like when I was FOURTEEN it is a work in progress.



I may have to invest in some proactiv. ::SIGH::



Stress levels are still high with call volume at work and sitting near a woman who completely hates me . Funny thing is I don't even know WHY she doesn't care for me. I have always been very nice to her . Yet she rolls her eyes and huffs whenever I talk or if I try to ask her a question pertaining to work , she just turns her head the other way. (she kind of reminds me of my ex mother in law)



Even more stressed with only seeing D every other week ... It feels like a seperation. He is home now but he leaves tomorrow. I hate living here alone. Plus when he has been here he uses my hcg and my needles so I am down to three needles and I still have more than a week left on protocol.



I have been reading My HCG JOURNEY and noticed that there is a link where you can order the hcg from an online pharmacy. I am thinking that this looks like a good idea but would like to discuss with others who have tried this option. I know that others have had issues with receiving BAD hcg.

So I am trying to do the best research possible for this. Any suggestions?

I don't think I have been getting enough water... Funny thing is I used to love soda. But the funny thing is ... I don't really miss it. If I am craving something sweet, then I do have a Zevia. But they are few and far between ... maybe one a week.

My time with D was just awesome this weekend. We ended up not going to the rodeo and just spent time together. It is so strange to be with him. I have been in some really not good relationships. My marriage even though I waited a really long time to be married- ended badly . Most of my relationships have eneded in me wondering what is wrong with me. But here is this man who I met in unusual circumstances, and he really loves me. He makes me laugh so much. We rarely fight, but ... with him gone it is harder and creates tension. I am hoping that we will soon be together again in the same city and state. That would totally be great.

I am ready to get my candle business up and running . I had a web designer working on my website and he quit apparently graduating school begets a job. (yay me) . So now I am trying to design my own website... *oughta be interesting* My expertise is making the candles themselves. Designing the color and the scent. It is a wonderful thing.

Another thing that D encouraged me to do. Is to do something I love . I love candles . I figure ... why spend a fortune and i taught myself how to make candles. He bought all of my supplies and I love that he is that supportive to buy into my dreams.

Other than that I am at about 32 lbs of weight loss. Almost time for my maintenance. I am worried, about not having the hcg to balance everything out . But I believe in my will to want this weight gone.


2 comments:

  1. Morning Sharr... Even with all the stress you are still losing well, That means you are dealing with your stress nicely then! 32 pounds is incredible. Nice job!

    Its possible that the break outs are you detoxing... again with the water! I know! But I had a little break out too and that is what my Doc told me yesterday. It will go away... You have lots of cholesterol and toxins running through your body right now... its a good thing tho. Just flush them out and you should be fine... that's what those headaches might have been about too. She also told me to sit outside in the sun for 20 minutes with NO sunscreen.. It doesn't have to be direct sun either... sitting on the patio is fine.

    I have a suggestion about your Hcg and needles. I draw up my injections and keep them in a zip lock with my name on them and a little note keeping track of the day's I have to go. Hubby doesn't touch my little zip lock baggie...

    Also, I have only used the injectable, but I have been talking to people who have only used the sub lingual and have had the same wonderful results as me. I found a gal that sell it wholesale and its pure Hcg and made in the USA. The other thing is I have been going to a Doc. and I really know what I am doing now and I don't think I need to be under a doctors care and many of my friends on the Hcg boards aren't doing this with a Doc either. So I am going to order the sublingual drops and do this next round on my own. I am not waiting the allotted 12 weeks either... I am only going to wait 4, nourish and strengthen my body with my Omega 3 oils and other nutrients then do my LAST round! I have to Sharr. I am so not comfortable bring fat.

    So I have another 6 days left... then my three VLCD with no hcg. Sounds like we are on the same schedule. We can go on the maintenance 3 weeks together if you like? Having a buddy and being accountable is a very strong tool in weight loss. WIll you be doing a work out during that 3 week, no starch no sugar? It won't hurt my feeling is you don't want to tho, for some people its harder and more stress having a buddy, they do better on their own. So think about it and let me know... also if you want the email for that person that sells the drops let me know too. She is getting a shipment in any day so you have to get them this week and save it for your next round. She sells a bottle for $60.00. And you can test it with a Dollar Tree pregnancy test to see if its viable.

    One more thing Sharr... that person at work: it sounds like she is jealous... you are a beautiful person inside and out... and she is not.
    Sorry bout the LONG ass comment... Just trying to help.
    You are doing great... Take care Sharr...

    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainey~*
    I think you are right about the detox. I have increased my water . So far about a half gal today. I noticed when I was adding green tea that it wasn't as bad. So I think the green tea helps with the toxins since it has great healing aspects to it :) .
    I love the buddy plan .
    Call me crazy but i prefer the injectable .. simply because they gather the hcg from pregnant women's urine... I so don't want it in my mouth... ok maybe not crazy but a little ocd for sure.
    YES I am definitely doing work outs during my 3 week.
    Dollar tree sells pregnancy tests?!
    Who knew??? (don't know why that was so flippin mindblowing but it was.)
    Yeah the girl at work... man she is a toughie ... I have given up winning her over ... but I can still pray for her ... maybe THAT will get through ;)
    I love long ass comments and since you are my only reader... it makes me feel like I got more comments :D

    ReplyDelete