Friday, May 28, 2010

ugh and double ugh

Well... I know i haven't written in a bit.
Truth is I got sick ... really sick
Started with a stomach pain that was .... just plain awful.
Then .... the vomiting started. I have been out of work for a week ... Wednesday I went to the hospital and checked in... to ER ... where they did a bunch of tests .. and used me as their personal pin cushion.
Ouch!
So....
no food ... or anything.
good for weightloss.. not the way i wanted to do it tho.
I started crying when they weighed me. Not because I was sad... But because I was happy.
I had been weighing on my scale which is all good... but here is the thing .. it was my scale... it could be wrong ... ... BUT IT WASNT

38 lbs of weightloss.

thirty eight

3
8

wooo hoooo....
small celebration ... little bit of a happy dance...

and a lot of pain.

Still waiting for solid food.
Have a hospital follow up on Tuesday. I am so ready to go back to work.
and I am so tired of feeling like crap.

But I am soooo happy that the doctor said "I am SO proud of you thirty pounds is quite a feat... 38 pounds.... is awesome... keep it up!"

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I was so sorry to hear you got that sick! No... that is no way to lose weight... BUT Congratulations Sharr! Now try to feel better...

    Take care there...
    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete