Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today

is Thursday , and I have not felt good today. I have had a headache since 6 am.
I don't see relief coming anytime soon.

I have lost approximately 30 lbs ...

But I still don't feel like I look different.

My pants are feeling differently ... I like that.
But still my head hurts.

My friend Jewel is an actress and she is coming to visit in July. I would like very much to look differently then. Just cuz she is so gorgeous.. and I wanna look that good too.

Work is incredibly stressful right now.
Boyfriend is in PA ... for job interview... he will be in at midnite tomorrow night.

Then he won't be home for two weeks.

This makes it incredibly hard I want to be with him all of the time. right now ... that isn't happening.
I know that he is doing his best to get it to where we are togehter.
But this being apart is harder than anything ...

I am feeling very lonely ... and sad...
and my head still hurts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharr!
    I'm sorry to hear you are kinda down... Missen your man... I know how you feel, my hubby travels a lot too. But Oh my gosh! I totally missed the post that you have dropped THIRTY pounds! Last time I looked you were 19 pounds down and now look at you! Don't be so hard on yourself Hon... You have been averaging a pound a day! That's incredible! I only average 1/2 pound if I am really working at it too! My gosh... 30 pounds... you are looking different, you just aren't seeing it... Have you done measurements? Cause that's really gonna tell you whats' going on with your body. That's why Doc. S. called the diet Pounds AND Inches. And don't judge yourself by a man, they always lose faster and better than a woman... But women got so many other good traits... Like multitasking... being more in tune to our feelings and bodies, just to name a few... thats its a trade off. You are doing AMAZING Sharr! And the headache? I bet you are in ketosis, especially since you are losing so fast. That headache is caused by your body detoxing the fat... Fat cells store toxins... when you deplete those fat cells the toxins and stored hormones have to go somewhere. I hate to say it but you might have to drink even more water!
    So you have totally inspired me... I gotta work harder to make my goal. I only have 8 more injections and I have 8 more pounds to lose before I hit 30! I want to make my goal so bad!
    Take care there Sharr!
    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete