Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday... ::sigh::

I am so glad it is Wednesday... it just means tomorrow is Thursday / Friday EVE ... which is almost as good as Friday.
Very stressful at work... There is never a break between calls right now and it is frustrating.

But tomorrow... tomorrow is Thursday.

So Don is coming home again friday :) I can't wait.

I think we are going to the Rodeo and other stuff . I would rather just stay in and cuddle and watch movies.

But rodeos are cool too.

He is almost done with his Protocol I have an extra week than him.

He looks great and I feel defeated ... I don't see any difference in how I look. Although other people say they can. His weight loss seems so much more drastic than mine ...
and can these boobs go down any slower?! No seriously biggest motivation is loss of boobage I am so ready to not have back pain any more. If they don't go down with the weight loss. I am SO looking into a reduction .... they are going ... NO MATTER WHAT!

Remind me to invest in bandaids hehehe

Making Grilled Tilapia and baby bok choy YUM.

Will post pictures later.

I am feeling rather tired this week on the protocol . Very sluggish and Can't seem to get everything accomplished that I want to. Perhaps it has to do with the sun burn ... or stress from work... I don't know.

My memory seems to be off a bit. Short term memory ... like I can't be be bothered to retain anything... Very frustrating.

Took Mollie Mae to the vet yesterday and she is going to have minor surgery next week. A dental with possibly an extraction ... :( Oh and she will have all of her shots too.
I may need to make a reminder thingie on my blackberry for the 19th ... i mean with the memory thing and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment