Monday, July 5, 2010

P2D1-Load Day

ANDDDDDD..... we are off...

Protocol 2
Day 1
Load day...
love me the load day ... love love love it

Gave myself the HCG injection this morning...

and ..... no issue ... didn't even flinch...

So how did I load?
I ate like 5 doritos ... individual doritos not bags...
4 cherry sour balls

.... lunch
had Lucilles Barbeque ... I had a pulled pork sandwich... mashed potatos and shared a small banana pudding...

For dinner a Caeser Salad ...
oh yeah and I had a coca cola icee... (remember those when you were a kid?) Well I do.. and can i tell you they are even BETTER as an adult.

and I feel SICK...

I really did not eat alot portion wise... but ... omg ... the food was fattening and just makes me feel completely ill.

TOMORROW - I want mexican food... and watermelon.
Get them out of the way!

I really really can't wait to get back to 500 calories... I feel so much more in control on protocol.

Life is pretty good.... and i have no complaints.
Hope all is well in your world too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment