Monday, August 16, 2010

California and other such adventures....

So ...
Mr. Abbott and I left for California on Thursday after I got off work. We were going to stay at the Marriott but they were 100 percent occupancy. So our friend Hany got us a room at the Fairfield in Anaheim Hills .
Nice big room with a jacuzzi tub... woot woot.
Friday we got up and had breakfast ...
I should have started by saying this is a non hcg endorsed trip ... lol
we ate at ... the corner bakery ... I had a sandwich and i have to say it tasted just like something my Nana used to make. SO GOOD!
Then we headed over to Garvey Snacks to look at their dried fruit and nuts ... also some of the candy products which will go on the website for Mr. Abbott.
We toured the facility and Mr. Garvey truly is a very nice man.
Please pray for his daughter Tatiana who has a tumor which has caused blindness.
She is 26.
We then drove back to the Marriott where I hung out and Mr. Abbott and Hany had a business meeting and I hung out in the lounge, sipping water and waiting while writing a little.
When they came back we had dinner A california stack - crab on a wonton wrapper with a wasabi sauce... OMG soooo good.
And pizza. (remind me to kill him for bringing pizza in themix.
We went back to the hotel and I passed out cold I was so tired.
Woke up and Mr Abbott decided we were going to go home.
We detoured by Balboa island .. that was fun ... but I was soooo sad to leave SoCal.
We drove home ... I pouted.
Sunday I stayed home from the farmers market - which was ... HIS punishment for not keeping his promise about taking one weekend for ourselves.
I went to work this morning ... the road I normally take was closed so I was rerouted back to Las Vegas Blvd... and had to turn back around and go to Jones.
BAD DAY BREWING!
Got to work ... more than cranky customers ... bleh
Then went to lunch was headed to Carl's Jr. to get a sprite. my stomach was upset.
and I was in an accident. I am not sure but my car is possibly totalled.
I have a concussion ... a compressed ankle... and ... a bruised knee..
Was at the accident scene FOREVER til the police released me ... to the doctor cuz I hit my head.
i am tired and will be heading to bed soon...
Hope all is well with you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Sharr! No kiddin when you said a BAD DAY! Oh I hope you are going to be ok... You still sound shook up! Come over to the group on Facebook. They are great people...and awesome support!
    Take care Hon.
    Rainey

    ReplyDelete