Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For Today… Wednesday August 11th
Outside my window... it is cooling down – 79 degrees at 5 am with only a chance of low 100s
I am thinking... I am tired and really do need a vacation
I am thankful for... the day we had at the Farmer’s market visiting and walking our dog- we didn’t work this one so it was nice to just look around. Mollie enjoyed the time at the park so it was AWESOME
I am wearing... signature black pants and a burgundy shirt – with a ponytail on top!
I am remembering... my boy Samson – he was a good golden retriever – I miss him greatly.I am going... to California with Mr. Abbott- we have a business trip but it will be nice to sleep in the car J
I am hoping... for a restored and whole relationship with my former stepchildren
On my mind... finances. And Mr. Abbott finding a job.
From the learning rooms… I am actually considering taking some college classes.
Noticing that... It is getting cooler here in Las Vegas only 79 at 5 am this morning what a blessing!!
Pondering these words... If you are going to cast thorns- be prepared to wear shoes! (Italian proverb)
From the kitchen… chicken chimchurri with fresh zuccini
One of my favorite things: hugs and kisses from my little mollie mae when I get home – it is the only time she is truly affectionate.
A few plans for the rest of the week: I’m goin back to cali … cali … cali… (thank you ll cool j)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time in Cali!
    Where are you at on the diet these days?

    ReplyDelete