Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Anniversaries and stuff


So yesterday was our 2 year anniversary...
and he was sooo sweet.
We went out to dinner and I had planned on cooking, but i was really grateful to go out. I am still feeling the pain of being heat exhausted.
Have I expressed how much I hate living in this God forsaken place?
I mean weatherwise and all... everything else is pretty cool.
I am going to post some HCG helps ... that way if you are new to HCG it will be an easy resource for you . I am not some ad-insane person so I will just post what has been helpful to me ... and if you have questions I will be glad to help
Weight loss on protocol 2 is slower.
I think alot of it is because We have had to eat out a few times more than what i did first go around.
Well this week I am incorporating a dance video and yoga .. so we will see ifthat speeds up the process.
anyway ... hope all is well in the world around you I will write more when I get home.
Sharr~*

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Sharman. Just remember that even 1 pound lost is a victory. And in the words of Rob Schneider... "You Can Do It"

    Love ya Girl!

    Deana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Deana .. thank you for that :)

    ReplyDelete