Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Surreal Life

I have a very crazy existance at times...
It is hard to understand WHY I am as blessed as I am I have a LOT of good people in my life that really steady me as a human being.
Some I have just by chance ... Here is a story of meeeting by chance .. but a good friendship ensuing.
At the time I was writing a blog elsewhere... under a pseudonym ... and she wrote me an email and I responded.
That was three years ago.
Since then we have been through breakups... She was there for me when I lost the baby.
Tons of things... yet we had never met ...IN PERSON... it was all via email and phone...
Then a few weeks ago she tells me that she is FINALLY coming into to town...
And then she texted ...I am in town... where are you...
So we met for an early dinner...
Her name is Jewel Shepard... She is the most interesting person...A B movie Actress she was in Return of the Living Dead... Hollywood Hot Tubs... Tons of modeling jobs... A writer... she has several published books ... A journalism award...
We have been writing something together which is kind of cool .
And we took some silly pics together ;)
She has a very amazing and generous heart ; a really great gal... REALLY~





now next to her I still feel ginormous... YIKES ... But am ready to lose more weight I am working on it EVERY day.
So when I lose another toddler of weight ... she is coming back down ;)

I thought I would post a mollie mae pic too... isn't she adorable ?

No comments:

Post a Comment