Wednesday, July 7, 2010

p2d3

PROTOCOL 2 Day 3
1st 500 calorie day...

And I am off to a poor start...
and I am grumpy ::insert crabby face here:: and "grrrrr"

Not because of the 500 calories... that doesn't bother me. I really don't feel that hungry , BUT I woke up late... bleh

AND I took my two apples but didn't get my lunch so I am going to have to get a salad out of my cooking ...

Bit into my first apple and it was brown and mealy to the core ...

yeah that made the getting up late SO much better
Then I bit into the second one ... it was only brown on one side of the apple...
so I will be under my caloric intake for the morning.
I did remember a multi vitamin but forgot my B12 ... Everything is so messed up with my parents moving I don't have my injection kit where I normally keep it...
just everything is off.

My sister had surgery yesterday to remove her gallbladder ... so I was stressed about that yesterday. Then communication was off between me and Mr. Abbott... I was tired and he was .. upset about some business stuff. We had some cuddle time at which I burst into tears and sobbed.

I know completely girlie but couldn't help myself . My stress level is over and above where it should be.

I think my parent's moving is harder than I thought . (more on that later)

The good news is ... I stepped on the scale this morning and I have a two pound weight loss since my load days?
WHAT?!
I think all that other stuff bugging me no longer matters!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharr! WoW you are on another round already with a 2 pound loss! Great job! I see you are under a lot of stress! I'll be on HCG again in a couple of weeks. I am using the spray this time. I wanted to see how it works. It really is insanely less expensive than the injections and if it works I can't justify spending over $500.00 with injections and Doc. visits every week to under $100.00 doing it on my own. I did buy some inject-able B-12 so I can get that boost every week. Can't wait to follow your progress!


    Take care there :)
    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! you are paying 500.00 for that ? what the heck ? i was paying 275.00 for 6 weeks but now only 134.00 . But my doctor wrote a prescription and i am not having weekly visits.
    You can order online but it takes awhile to get and you have to mix it yourself.
    I mixed my own and it wasn't hard. I got the 10,000 IU and omg what a difference NO HUNGER AT ALL.
    I am feeling great! minus the stupid apples this morning ;)
    I am ready to rock this diet! I am here for you (rah rah)
    I think the HCG community has a lot of support I know I belong to a page on FB and they are awesome there too :)

    ReplyDelete