Sunday, July 11, 2010

Starving today ... bleh

Ok hit a a hungry spell I am HUNGRY seriously have some growly tummy .

I made some cauliflower last night it was....... delicious.

I also took lean ground beef
seasoned it with garlic salt mrs dash and 2 teaspoons of green chile ....

can we say TO DIE FOR?

I had this for lunch today as well THAT is how good it was.

It is 117 degrees today and my trip to target was less than enjoyable. But Molllie is glad as I brought home dog food and new doggie dishes... well they are human bowls but Mollie Mae seems to think she is human so ... it works.

Speaking of doggies... Yesterday my neighbor Diane rang the doorbell and said Mollie was in her yard. I turned around and Mollie was in my living room ... I went next door and there was a little lost shih-tzu boy ... SO freaking adorable and smaller than Mollie most likely younger than Mollie. I picked him up as he was very dehydrated and took him home to give him some water and food. He was a mess so I bathed him and dried him off, called the number on his doggie tag .. his name was bear.. I called him Big Bear.. .his tail wagged a million miles an hour and he just wanted human contact he laid on my chest and just enjoyed being petted and THEN he found Mollies toys... which Mollie the princess would not share. She wasn't too sure of this little guy. He was so much fun and ran around and played and jumped up for more pets... I was in love ... I was hoping his family wouldn't want him .. But I called and finally got them. They came and picked him up .

and mollie did a happy dance...

she wouldn't talk to me the rest of the night though.

Yesterday I also picked up my new dishes. They are gorgeous.
Chris Madden earthenware called Adelina in ivory.
I am sure pictures will be posted soon.

oh yeah and 5 pound loss.... YAY !

a little scattered today ... but I am trying to fit all of it in.
How is your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment