Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mollie Mae

Let me introduce you to ....my shih-tzu Mollie Mae ...




Mollie is a funny girl, If you take a bath ... or a shower this is what you see ... She wants to be involved all of the time and is constantly under your feet to bee where her people are...




She also likes to play dress up occasionally




Christmas bows aren't just for presents you know...






this is one of my favorite pics even if it is a little blurry... she has such a cute teddy bear face here. and she has that "I am totally innocent of all wrong doing"






If the picture above fooled you then ... pay close attention to this one... this is not her just mugging for the camera .. THIS is her irritated because someone ...*me* had the audacity to pick her up and play with her or mess with her paws...








Make no mistake this shih-tzu is large and in charge ... :cough: all 12 pounds of her...




Unfortunately she does have her quirks .. but for the most part she is a lot of fun. I love her VERY much. Mr. Abbott is not so happy with her she was a little anxious the other night and chewed his laptop cord. And we had to order a new one... She was in HUGE trouble.
HUGE.

Of course .... if you drop your clothes she is gonna lay on em ... and don't expect to get them back... did you see that smile up there? they are now HER clothes.Mollie was a gift from my EX husband she was supposed to be my birthday present but the breeder decided to give her to his mom. I was really devastated . I had really looked forward to a puppy after my miscarriage. 6 months later the mom called us and she was moving and wanted to knwo if we could take her. ... Of course we could!!!

She came home and did not answer to her given name OREO ... and she chose the name Mollie... Mollie Mae to be exact :)

She became my baby and I spoiled her rotten ... I confess she is completely spoiled and she and I are best buds. She goes every where with me that includes vacations.

She is really the funniest thing and plays catch by herself... She gets so excited she goes full turbo mollie mode. She puts her toy in the middle of the floor and then runs around it biting at it and barking at it . HILARIOUS.

and this is my Mollie Mae...

Hope you like her ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment