Saturday, July 31, 2010

more hcg stuff

Roh K... (that is scooby for OK)

So here is the deal you can use alot of different seasonings. I think I told Rainey in one of my comments that Tastier food leaves me satisfied longer when there is so little food that i am eating.

I went to the sunflower market and bought organic spices.
cinnamon
adobo
basil
thyme
kosher salt
pepper these are just a few that I use ... but here is a long list of allowables :)

Allspice
Almond Extract
Anise seed
Annatto
Asafetida
Basil
Bay leaves
Borage
Caraway seed
Cardamom seed
Celery salt
Chervil
Chickory
Chili powder
Chives
Cilantro
Cinnamon
Cloves
Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
Corlander,
Cumin seed
Curry (fresh or powder)
Dill seed
Dill weed
Epazote
Fennel seed
Fenugreek (leaves or seed)
Five-spice powder (Chinese)
Galangal (Thai ginger)
Garlic powder
Garlic salt
Ginger
Gingerroot
Italian Seasoning
Jerk seasoning
Lemongrass
Lemon pepper seasoning
Mace
Marjoram
Mexican seasoning blend
Mustard seed
Nutmeg
Onion Powder
NO >>>>ONION MINCED
Oregano
Paprika
Parsley
Pepper (black, ground, cayenne, chili flakes, white)
Peppermint
Poppy seed
Poultry seasoning
Pumpkin pie spice
Rosemary
Saffron
Sage
Salt
Salt Substitute
vanilla Extract

the only sweetner really allowed is stevia ... if you use truvia - you can only have two a day.
I do not use ANY sweet and low (it is made from corn)
>>>> READ ALL LABELS<<<<<<<
they hide sugar ... high fructose corn syrup and other REALLY bad things in food.
I will not use canned vegetables because of this reason. everything I make is fresh.
No processed meats ... all natural... What a difference!

There are a lot of fun recipes you can try... or invent... just look at that spice list... there is fun to be had.

2 comments: