Monday, July 19, 2010

Protocol 2 Day 14

Weight loss seems to go alot slower this time.
Most likely NOT getting enough water in ... This time has been a little harder getting back on track with eating.
Or maybe I am just lazy I am not sure ...
I made some really good steak seasoned with onion powder garlic powder and salt and pepper
I find if I make things really tasty or seasoned I don't feel as deprived.

Tomorrow I am going to make Bison Meatballs and zuccini.. I got this off of Rainey's website. I hope I make them somewhat right... This is my first time cooking buffalo. But it is leaner than ground beef and supposed to be really good for you.

I spent all weekend making candles ... I am exhausted from pouring. I have really not been working my own business due to my forty hour job. I need to get my website up . But that has been slow coming too.

My hands smell like candle oils - all of them together.. I am feeling totally nauseated from all of them together.

I made some baked apples with cinnamon and stevia ... they were good . I am gonna try some other ways to make things too. No specific cravings right now... not even really that hungry. The stronger HCG seems to really be helping but omg it BURNS when I inject it...

What about all of you... cravings? any good recipe ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment