Sunday, April 25, 2010

17 pounds wooo hoooo

SO.....

Don came home and I was so excited to see him. It was good to kiss and hold each other.

I was busy most of the weekend we had made plans for lots of things but I also did his laundry and did our food prep. Well... his food prep for the next few days .

He has lost 25 lbs and I have lost 17 .


This is the total AFTER the hydrocolonic.

We woke up yesterday about 8 am , I seperated clothes - got in the shower and prepared to go for the hydrocolonic. We got there and the girl was totally cool. She walked us through the entire procedure. The machine is like a bike that you lay down on...

It was a very uncomfortable bike ride...

But I actually felt great after and I am actually looking forward to our next session in two weeks.

I also went and had a massage at the massage school .

I went in, and you don't really get a choice of who massages you. I prefer a girl since ... well i am a girl and I am a little shy of naked places with a man I don't know.
But ... luck of the draw I got a guy.

Steven.

He was great. We laughed and joked and he was totally sweet to me. Got a great massage and I feel amazing.

Don left today, and i am feeling so sad.

I have cried and cried.

took the turtles out and watched them play in the yard ... played fetch with mollie... it was a good thing to take my mind off of everything.

and now here comes Monday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment