Saturday, April 17, 2010

the Last hurrah?


Nah not really ...

Day 1 of Protocol
Last Load day before I start just eating 500 calories a day.

I had a doughnut I also went to Taco Bell had 2 mexi melts (gag) I felt sick after eating them, remember I told you I had started really cutting the crap out of my diet. Then later my friend Susan and I went to Fuji for sushi and hibachi grill.. omgosh it was SO good.
I think I could eat my dog's weight in california rolls. But the rice made me feel so full that it alomost made me feel beyond miserable.

After we went to see the movie Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell (sp?) . That movie was soooooo funny that I think my face still hurts from laughing so hard. The bloopers at the end are wayyyy too funny.

I struggled with the stupid shot again this morning..,.. (eff word) It makes me so angry that I can't get out of my head to just do it immediately without hesitating.

I had an apple for breakfast.

right now I am cooking steamed broccoli and chicken for lunch .



Chicken
1 tsp of lemon juice

thyme


salt


pepper


garlic salt





steamed broccoli

seasoned with

Adobo seasoning

Salt

pepper


I went to the Sunflower market and picked up

*Organic chicken
* Organic lean ground beef
* Organic Strawberries
* Organic apples
* Organic baby spinach
* Organic cucumbers
* lemon juice
* red wine vinegar ( i want rice wine vinegar tho)
* green tea
* organic spices.
* multi vitamin
* potassium
* magnesium

I still need 5 oz cans of tuna -
and... asparagus

My sister has a george foreman grill that I can use
AND she has lime juice.

I will post some facts about the HCG diet for those who are wondering what the heck I am talking about . ( this will be a different post )

I will also download some pictures as well.

I will post pictures of my meals ... and tell you what tastes best as well as make sure I document my successes and failures.

Life is good :) I feel a little hungry today but I think that is more my mind freaking out at 500 calories . Yesterday on my load day... I wasn't hungry at all.

More ... in a bit. After all Lunch is ready :)







I cut the chicken into very thin slices

(trying to trick the mind that it is getting more)


However

still have to cut those stalks off of the broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment