Monday, April 12, 2010

dinner plans interrupted

So... dinner for tilapia... interrupted... ::SIGH::

I am trying to figure out a healthy meal that is not homecooked.
suggestions are appreciated.

Good day for the most part, work was extremely busy so stressful ...
but I didn't feel the urge to overeat.
I had a yogurt with grape-nuts for breakfast
for lunch some carrots and a banana
then later another yogurt.
Granted these are not HCG diet approved, I have not started the plan yet.

Wednesday is my appointment so I will let you know more about my food plan at that time.

Still haven't told my guy that I am starting I want him to be surprised when he sees me.
We will see.

Tonite I have a "slumber party" to attend... this should be interesting ... I don't even know where to begin on that. My sister is going with me .
I think I will have to peruse their website to see what that is all about...

Other than that ... I have to get ready to go...
ta ta for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment