Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Evening ...

Busy day...

Ate my apple... then I went over and hung out with my friend Justin ... We made lunch together.. using his George Foreman Grill We made 4oz lean hamburgers, and baby spinach ... YUM
it was something that actually made me feel like I was getting something more than I had. Delicious.

Then we went to the movies ...
Saw Date night *again* and then we saw Kick Ass.

Laughed my face off with Date night *again*
Kick Ass wasn't what I expected... Was it completely horrible?
NO
but it is definitely a cable or netflix movie

then we went home and made dinner ... ( I actually made my next 3 days meals) We cooked hamburger - Tilapia - and for him chicken.
I ate Tilapia and a green salad...

Now I am home ... got to talk to Don .. he is in a better mood tonite... that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment