Monday, April 19, 2010

feeling tired.

Today I feel ... tired.

Not enough sleep last night . I am counting the days until Don is home ... and then I only get to see him for two days. It isn't enough ... not by a long shot.

Small victory: NO HESITATION on injection this morning ... can I get a woot woot?
I did a small victory dance in the kitchen while my mollie looked at me like I had gone half mad.

Ate my apple this morning this morning it was a red delicious and I wasn't impressed. It was kind of soft. I really do prefer a crisper apple . Maybe I should stick them in the refrigerator and they might be better cold .

I am going to eat one of the 4 oz hamburger pattys I made yesterday and eat it with a green salad with red wine vinegar. I also brought some peach tea with me so I am making peach iced tea.

Only 2 lbs of weight loss overnight. I do not feel this is a failure ... sure I would like to lose more but ... apparently 2 lbs is better than NO pounds.

I plan on scheduling myself a hydrocolonic - this was reccomended to help really kick off the diet plan. This is fine as they are supposed to really be good for you. I am not really looking forward to going but at least noone can tell me I am full of crap anymore...

I think the next item would be a massage... now THAT I would look forward to ... and probably be alot more enthusiastic about going .

Today I have an eye doctor appointment which is good ... Will take care of that... and then order my contacts and glasses.

I am thinking ordering in bulk is best ;)

Anywho ... happy monday.... make it a good one and do it on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment