Monday, April 12, 2010

Morning!

So Good morning ,
Woke up and didn't really feel like opening my eyes ... yet here I am .
I was running late a little- due to a very poor nights sleep, My s.o. has started a new job in San Francisco, and we are waiting to move me out til we are sure it is a good fit.
Stressful to me is being alone which makes me want to hit old patterns and eat.
bleh!
Went on a fun-sister-day with the skinny sister - We went to a wig shop and tried out different hair, I figured it would be fun to buy a couple for the mister to change things up for him a bit.

Gotta say I love when the skinny sister says she is fat (pardon the sarcasm) But she isn't . In fact it frustrates me for any skinny woman to look down at her non existant thighs and say ... "ughhhh i am so fat"

I try really hard not to roll my eyes and say ... "really?!?" Because inside I would really love to be as fat as them.
I am waiting on my HCG doctor to call me back on my appointment- until then I am eating as healthy as possible .
For breakfast I has a lite yogurt and some grapenuts. I am also starting my vitamin regimine today.
Tonite for dinner I will be having some steamed broccoli and tilapia.
I have to make a list for myself because I need to buy a small george foreman grill.
just makes it easier.
anywho... not sure if anyone is even reading ... but if you are leave me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment