Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Battle with the Scale ...

So I am having issues with weighing EVERYDAY!

First of all I hate seeing what I weigh everyday. I am aware of it... but ... I don't have to see it everyday.

I do like the days I do lose weight... but the perfectionist in me wants a big number everyday.. which is unrealistic.. I do get this.

But it really screws with my head.

Things are really good otherwise. My guy and I are just... meant to be. It is the weirdest thing to realize this. I feel so Jerry McGuire, because in a sense he really does complete me. It is so .. strange.

Yesterday I was feeling very down .. very out of control. Not feeling my diet my life ... anything. I tried to talk to him about it and all I got from him was logical. I really needed him to be emotional .

Today he seemed to get that and was much more so.

It does not look like our destination will be San Francisco.
That looks like it is changing quite quickly.
Looks like So-Cal may be on the menu.

We... shall...see.


oh well I food prepped two hamburger pattys for tomorrow and steamed asparagus.
With HCG sleep is required.
So strange that my body just shuts down and says sleep NOW .
I went to bed early last night ... and then came home and took a nap today.
I figure that there is a reason for it. I don't normally sleep either well, or long..
But now... I do.

Craving for the day.... cheesy potato soup actually my mom's zuppa toscana...
not on the plan so it was like having needles drilled under my nails while everyone ate this evening... While I ate hamburger patty and asparagus. I am also dreaming .... of banana pudding with bananas and vanilla wafers...

But I don't they can taste as good as 17 pounds feels gone.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharr! SEVENTEEN pounds is awesome... that is where I was this morning too! You are doing great and I know for a fact that those 17 pounds were hard to shed! So reward yourself... get a massage or pedicure or by ourself some flowers and put half the bouquet by your bed side and the other half in your kitchen were they will remind you of how awesome you are doing! If you get a chance visit my blog for menu ideas. Sounds like you are a little board just having beef patties and asparagus. I have another 18 daze on protocol and my goal is to lose another 13 pounds! I have thyroid issues so I lose slowly but I just added T-Tapp (no its not tap dancing...) and its REALLY helping. I feel great!
    Well take care there and if you have any questions or need a shoulder just ask.

    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainey~*
    You are so awesome .. I have SO been lurking your site for recipes. I am actually just not wanting asparagus for awhile..
    But I cooked last night and prepped 5 meals I will post how I made it ... and pictures of the product :)
    I am going to check out your blog I have been lax in reading just ... stressed will explain in a post later ;)

    ReplyDelete