Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Hump Day...

Well... Happy Wednesday!

I am really tired today.

I honestly did not even want to put a lunch together but I did. I am not sleeping well with my guy in San Francisco. I hate being in the house by myself .

Today is my appointment to pick up hcg and tomorrow I start my diet.
I am thinking I will post a video of me giving my first shot.. that oughta really be fun to watch.
I am going to ask my sister to take my before pictures and measure me.

Yesterday I had alot of energy and cleaned up around the house .
I am hoping that I get that second wind today too.

Not too much to share right now ... I am planning on getting up and making some tea.

I have been already transitioning sugars and fats out . I will load up tomorrow and the next day as per the diet ... so we will see. I am noticing that my skin feels drier and I normally have oily skin so I will use an oil free moisturizer to help balance that.

Anyone on this diet? your suggestions are appreciated.
Peace~*

No comments:

Post a Comment