Monday, April 26, 2010

Mornin!

So I totally went off the reservation last night.

Parents took me to dinner and I hada salad but i ate waaaaay too much and mostly because I waited too long to eat in the first place.

My stomach HURT!

It has shrunk so much that it didn't take much to fill up.

I didn't take a hit on the scale... but perhaps it is because I grabbed mollie and went for a long walk to try to ease the belly-ache.

NO MORE OF THAT MISTAKE ... I felt awful.

I am getting alot of flack from people about the 500 calorie a day plan.
But they don't seem to understand that the hcg pulls my abnormal fat and it is like my body is still getting 1200-1500 calories.

HATERS!

Actually they love me and are worried that this will turn into some kind of eating disorder.

I don't think so .

I do confess I can understand a person who does have an eating disorder. It is the control over something that once controlled you.

I finally feel in control of every bite that goes into my body ...
and confession....
It feels good!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharr! You are doing great! Lets stick together and be losers! *wink*

    Have a great day!

    Rainey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rainey...
    I totally feel like a LOSER :)
    Glad to have a friend on the road with me .
    Thanks for the comment <3

    ReplyDelete