Thursday, April 15, 2010

HCG day 1

Load Day

I did my injection, it took two full minutes to cowgirl up and just do it.

I am over my ridiculous worrying about my relationship. I know he loves me and I am being just overly sensitive because I miss him so much. He waited up so that he could talk to me right before I fell asleep , so that I would sleep better through the night.

and I did.

I woke up this morning and found my mollie sleeping on the bed in the other room .
Apparently... she wanted her own space... and a whole bed to herself.. FUNNY!

A little stoked also ... For the last two years I have been at my job there is this one guy on the freeway- who makes my life a living hell. He is a menace traveling at speeds over 115 miles per hour , weaving in and out of traffic and also passing on the shoulder. He is an ass!
He has almost run me over - flashes his brights -grrrr

Anywho I have called this in and recently found out he had another complaint from a gentleman who has been observing him for 8 months .

and ... They got him today. They set up a sting . Watched what he does ... and boooyah... got him ...

I swear this is the best day ever ... Igave myself an injection and ass got a mega ticket ... wooo hoo

Hope your day is awesome also

No comments:

Post a Comment