Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finishing out day 1 of protocol


Ok ... so it hasn't been ridiculously tough... The 500 calories I mean ... I won't lie I have been hungry, but, I think it is because I am not drinking enough water today. I also took my vitamins in the afternoon. I think with the decrease in food I need to increase my vitamins.
For my 2nd fruit I had a bowl of Strawberries (about 4 or 5) with a little stevia on them.
Totally delicious.
Then for dinner I decided to use some of the chicken that I had prepared earlier. I didn't have any broccoli so I decided to use zuccini . I cut the whole zuccini's in half and then peeled them , then I chopped them in long strips and then put them in a pan and steamed them. Once they were through steaming I added approximately 4 oz of chicken to the pan to make sure it heated the chicken all the way through. Once done I put them on the plate and sprinkled Adobo seasoning and salt and pepper.
and it was very satisfying.
I felt a little sleepy around 12 noon and took about an hour nap.
Which was good, I had taken my car in for service this morning and I had to go pick it up.
Frustrated that I have been trying to get the carpet fixed in my focus for sometime and the dealership kept basically "bandaiding" it . they would stuff it back under and tell me it was fixed.
Well... now I am getting a whole new carpet... AND siderails.
I also had a motor mount that had broken ... they fixed that too. I love warranty on a new car.
Tonight I am going to light some candles ( I make and sell them ) after I clean the kitchen. I will finish up the laundry ... and I will find some good movie to watch ...
I just wish Don was home... I miss him.
but for now Saturday ... home alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment