Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Demon of Chocolate Chip Cookies.

So on your first day of 500 calories ... The demon of chocolate chip cookies shows up... taunting .. and forcing you to want to go get chocolate chip cookie dough .

and I rebuked the demon and sent it to hell.

So.... then talked to my guy ... and what?

He was griping at me ... yelling ... having issues. Just generally being mean to me.

I told him I didn't want to talk to him unless he started talking nice to me.

So he says " I have told you I care about you... I told you I love you... I told you I miss you, but you have been putting alot of pressure on me ... in the the last two weeks asking me questions and you just don't understand my predicament. "

so the nice and the verbal slap in the face...

oh well...
he finally says " maybe we should just talk tomorrow and start fresh."

yeah ok.

So I woke up this morning I have lost 6 count them 1 2 3 4 5 6 pounds.

That feels better than giving in to the Chocolate Chip Cookie Demon.

I gave myself a shot this morning this time in my right thigh .. and it ... didn't hurt.
and I didn't hesitate THAT much.

Ate an apple for breakfast and am going to the movies with my bff and fabulous person Justin.
that should be fun.

off for a rockin day... will write more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment